We are introducing something new to help our dedicated customers and clients learn more about our staff and what makes BullsEye The Best You Can Get! Without amazing people to support our ideas, goals and dreams; BullsEye would not be where it is today! We, here at BullsEye, consider our employees members of our extended families. In fact, several times a day you will hear “love ya dude!”, “love your face”, or “don’t worry about it, we got your back; we’re family!”. Many may find this quite different from your typical, average, everyday job. But we are different at BullsEye and we really attribute our success to the dedication and commitment to BullsEye our employees have.
This Monday, it is my pleasure and honor to introduce you to our Accounts Manager, Becky! Becky is our longest standing employee stretching all the waaaay back to June 2012 when she began as a dispatcher with BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air. Becky has since held several positions within the company and is an integral part of our BullsEye family! Next time you are in the area, feel free to drop by and say “hi” to Becky! If you or someone you know has several properties and would like to be set up as a VIP at BullsEye, Becky would be the person to chat with!
We asked Becky to answer our #MeetOurStaffMonday questionnaire so we can all learn some new things about her!
• Hometown: Constantine, MI
• Do you have an office nickname? Becks
• If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you?
• If you could interview one person (dead or alive) who would it be? Dr. Suess
• Motto or personal mantra? Sure! Why not?
• What do you like most about your job? My co-workers
• What might surprise others to learn about you? I’d prefer to live in a small town.
• What do you do for fun? Plan parties
• What is your biggest pet peeve? Bickering (normally my kids LOL)
• What do you like best about Colorado? The sunrise
• What 3 words would you use to describe BullsEye? Fun, exhausting, serendipitous
• Are you messy or organize? Messy organized. I know where everything is under the
• What would be the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery? A tiny house
• Favorite “clean” joke? How do you make a Kleenex dance? Put a little boogies in it!
• Would you rather be tiny elephant or a giant hamster? A tiny elephant.
• What would be your theme song? Dancing Queen
• If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Greece
CONTACT BULLSEYE PLUMBING HEATING & AIR
Look no further than BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air for your Air Conditioning needs in Colorado. If you need a repair on an existing Air Conditioning unit in Colorado, we’ve got you covered! If you need a new Air Conditioning unit all together we’ve got you covered for that as well! Click below to schedule your appointment and fix all your Air Conditioning needs.
Whether you need heating services, cooling services, plumbing services, an HVAC system evaluation, repair, or replacement, or utility excavation, you can call on us to do the job and get it right the first time.