With fall here, now is the time to get your HVAC and plumbing in order before it turns cold and damage can occur. An HVAC and plumbing service in Colorado Springs, CO can help get you ready with a maintenance call that will get your system in order before winter hits:
- Prepare your outside water outlets: Before the temperature drops, you need to make sure your outdoor water outlets are protected. This means draining all the water from your outdoor faucets and turning the water to these connections off. If you have a hose, drain and store it for the winter.
- Check your sump pump: This can be critical during fall storms and winter snow. You want to make sure your sump pump is in proper working order. A plumbing service in Colorado Springs, CO can help you inspect your sump pump for efficiency and make sure that it will last the entire season.
- Inspect your water heater: You definitely don’t want any surprises this fall, so it’s important to check the condition of your water heater. A good water flush can help increase its life expectancy, and is something a plumbing service in Colorado Springs, CO will be happy to perform for you. Also, look for rust at the bottom of the water heater, as this is an indication that you are in need of a new unit.
- Replace your air filters: The change in the season makes a good reminder to change your air filters. This will prevent dust and debris from circulating in the air in your home, and will also allow your furnace to run more efficiently in the coming months.
- Clean your heat pump and blower: Dirt can build up around your heat pump and blower, so it’s a good idea to clean the area around these components to ensure nothing damages them or causes problems when you need it the most.
- Check ductwork for leaks: Nothing can be more inefficient than ductwork that leaks. Fall is a good time to inspect this and make sure there is nothing abnormal occurring. You can look for holes or areas where air can get out. Contact an HVAC and plumbing service in Colorado Springs, CO to repair the areas that are leaking.
- Turn your furnace on: You certainly don’t want to find out that something is wrong when you actually need your furnace to work. It’s a good idea to turn your furnace on before it gets cold to make sure everything is operating correctly. Check your thermostat to make sure it holds a consistent temperature and listen for any noises that may mean something needs repair.
An HVAC and plumbing service in Colorado Springs, CO can get you ready for fall and winter with a quick maintenance checkup. They will prepare your heating and plumbing for the cold weather so nothing goes wrong when you need these essentials most. For a maintenance inspection of your HVAC and plumbing systems, contact BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air. We offer 24/7 service for HVAC and plumbing repair and maintenance, as well as sewer services and duct cleaning. Call today to learn more!
CONTACT BULLSEYE PLUMBING HEATING & AIR
Look no further than BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air for your Air Conditioning needs in Colorado. If you need a repair on an existing Air Conditioning unit in Colorado, we’ve got you covered! If you need a new Air Conditioning unit all together we’ve got you covered for that as well! Click below to schedule your appointment and fix all your Air Conditioning needs.
Whether you need heating services, cooling services, plumbing services, an HVAC system evaluation, repair, or replacement, or utility excavation, you can call on us to do the job and get it right the first time.