Replacing your home’s furnace is a huge investment that can ultimately have big implications. Since it’s so important, you want to make sure you’re buying the right unit for you and your home. Buying the right unit can be tough, though. There are dozens of brands that make hundreds of models in all different sizes. Luckily, HVAC contractors in Colorado Springs, CO are available to help you pick out which furnace is right for you. Here are a few things to consider before you take the plunge and buy a new furnace:
- Budget: Price is usually the ultimate factor when a homeowner is shopping for a new furnace. Furnaces are kind of like cars; depending on what you get, you could find yourself paying for new parts and repairs over and over again. So sometimes it makes more sense to pay for a quality furnace that’ll last years without needing to be repaired by a professional. We never want you to pay more than you can afford for a new furnace, and that’s why we offer some of the lowest prices on furnaces in Colorado Springs. Come by our shop and check out our huge selection!
- Energy efficiency: Before you purchase a furnace, you’ll have to consider how much you’re willing to spend each month on your heating bill. While you’d be paying more up front for a nicer unit, high-end furnaces can be super energy efficient. Even saving as little as $10 each month on your heating bill will add up to a whole lot of money throughout your new furnace’s lifespan.
- Rebates: Buying an energy efficient unit comes with other perks, too. If you purchase certain units with high energy efficiency ratings, you’re eligible to receive yearly rebates from the government. Getting a check each year for buying the right unit sounds like a pretty solid deal to us!
- Time to buy: Timing can be everything when it comes to purchasing a new furnace. The last thing you want is to try to turn up the heat in your house, only to find out that the furnace is shot and the heat won’t come on. Our suggestion is to buy a new furnace from HVAC contractors in Colorado Springs, CO sooner, rather than later.
- Size: As mentioned above, furnaces come in all different sizes. You’ll obviously need a larger furnace if you have a large home. People often make a mistake in buying a furnace that’s too big for their home, which results in a dramatic increase in their heating costs each month. The only way to avoid buying a unit that’s too big for your house is by calling an HVAC contractor to check out your home’s square footage and make a proper assessment.
When you’re ready to buy a new furnace, give the team at BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air a call to schedule a consultation with one of our experts. We’ll help you determine which furnace is right for you and your budget!
CONTACT BULLSEYE PLUMBING HEATING & AIR
Look no further than BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air for your Air Conditioning needs in Colorado. If you need a repair on an existing Air Conditioning unit in Colorado, we’ve got you covered! If you need a new Air Conditioning unit all together we’ve got you covered for that as well! Click below to schedule your appointment and fix all your Air Conditioning needs.
Whether you need heating services, cooling services, plumbing services, an HVAC system evaluation, repair, or replacement, or utility excavation, you can call on us to do the job and get it right the first time.