Savings On Air Conditioning Colorado Springs Will Love!
Did you know that all leading manufacturers recommend regular maintenance to maintain peak performance and safety? Many even make it a condition of your equipment’s warranty coverage. Your plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems should undergo regular checkups from a trained professional every year! At BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air we are experts in optimizing your Colorado Springs home with the best HVAC and plumbing systems!
BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air understands that the health of your homes’ plumbing and HVAC systems may not be something that you spend a lot of time thinking about. Like changing the oil in your car, your homes’ systems needs regular maintenance to ensure that it continues to function properly without the fear of system breakage or even catastrophic failure resulting in thousands of dollars in damage. Your family’s safety is #1! Saving money and extending the life of your homes’ equipment is certainly nice, but we know the real reason you take the time and effort to have the annual maintenance done is for peace of mind that your home is safe for you and your loved ones!
Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance in Colorado Springs
- An unnoticed internal water leak in a single toilet could cost several hundred dollars a year!
- A refrigerant undercharge of only 10% can increase operating costs by almost 20%!
- A dirty evaporator, condenser and blower could increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50% or more.
- A very thin film or layer of dust (100th of an inch) on an evaporator coil can reduce cooling and heating efficiency by 5-7%
- Over 90% of potentially life threatening Gas and Carbon monoxide leaks are discovered during an annual maintenance or cleaning of the system.
What is included in the “VIP” Service Agreement?
As a VIP you will receive:
- Free Full Service Inspection (Value $120)
- One free Annual Maintenance: (a $90.00 value) Furnace and AC.
- Waived Service Fees. (Saves you at least $35.00 per appointment.)
- 15% VIP Labor Discount (saves you money on all services*)
- Priority service (you start at the front of the line when booking appointments!)
- Reminders (email/phone)
- Equipment records (make, model & serial numbers)
(*Some restrictions apply).
Once a year we will: Inspect and dye test all toilets for leaks proper flow and efficiency. Inspect all faucets and fixtures for leaks. Inspect all exposed plumbing lines for damage or premature failure. Locate and label important shut off valves in case of emergency. Inspect washing machine hoses. Inspect all hose bibs for leaks. Inspect gas lines for leaks. (*)
Once a year we will: Inspect major components. Clean and remove dirt dust and debris. Visual inspection of heat exchange. Test fire system. Replace furnace filter (Most standard 1” disposable filters). Gas leak testing/detection. Carbon monoxide testing. (*)
Once a year we will: Inspect major components. Clean and remove dirt dust and debris. Test fire system. Test for leaks. Replace air filter (Most standard 1” disposable furnace filters). Check refrigerant levels. (*)
When you purchase a service agreement, you are eligible for $100.00 off a new whole house humidifier. This offer is only valid at the time of service agreement purchase and must be scheduled within 30 days of purchase. (*)
Power Humidifier $799.99 – Discounted price $699.99
Pass Through $599.99 – Discounted price $499.00
Or you can pay the standard price and get a free angle stop valve upgrade from a standard saddle valve. (A $100.00 value)
(* Some restrictions may apply) (15% discount excludes water heaters, excavation projects, re-pipes, bid projects, any water or gas connection appliance as well as any service under $100.00)